Download Latest Release
Bloom Cloud Engine Desktop App
Bloom Autocad Connect
Bloom Revit Connect
V1.6.4 Latest Release
- Support for Microsoft Cloud Azure storage
- Import DWG and DGN files
V1.6.1 Latest Release
- PTX import with registration transforms fixed
- crash fix for rotate of group node by numeric input and a workflow within optimized node creation
- Support for 360 image capture and publishing
- UCS for deleted geometry, does not affect UCS of re-imported geometry
- Enhanced deviation map and contour lines. Also has improved brush point selection.
- Revit scope boxes, used to control the crop region of a view, are translated to saved Model Views
- Bug fix: noise removal when importing e57 and rcp files
- Section Offset tool: Validation of CAD column/wall offset from Scandata
- Export hyperlinked webviews.
- Deviation reporting to Excel in a grid format for planes (floors & walls), pipes, elbows (spools), and spheres.
- Upgrade of libraries. If you revert back to 1.6.0 or less, you will have to uninstall this version or later, only then you can install previous versions.
- Panoramic scan and sitemap views.
- Publish to Local Area Network and access with Bloom Explorer App.
- Multi object animation. Supports editing of keyframes on each object.
- Create sphere and spherical grid for measuring deviation of spherical vessels.
- PTX export and RCS import issues fixed
- Sometimes for deletion of geometry, the UI was inoperative
- crash fix for Revit 2019 connector
- Bug fixes
- Color support for Faro files.
- Export points in Autodesk Recap format using native SDK
- Enhancements to Autocad plugin: floor contours, markers by layers
- Faro 7.1.2 SDK upgrade
- Rotate Transform Reset command (rotate -t selected --reset)
- Colored floor contours with configurable color ramp
- Autocad connect export markers and deviation annotations
- export registration rms to excel
- option to create Plane and cylinder at origin or center
- extrude lines
- deviation map is editable and dynamic. Change number of steps or color
- change visibility of markers by layer (BUG FIX)
- crash fix for marker position- Autocad 2019 support
- Support for Trimble's .tzf format
- Clash detection while animating
- Automatic Registration
- Registration allows for locking z axis to vertical
- RCP export to Autocad and Revit
- deviation from grid points
- meter/feet option for importing survey control file
- BIM category attributes user interface in My Scripts tool
- Align Rotate and Align Floor plugins in My Scripts
- Floor analysis tool
- Deviation from lines and circles to pointcloud
- Create grid lines on plane and cylinder. Available as a plugin in My Scripts
- Excel export and Export connect separated in all tools as a separate button
- Polyline creation tool
- 2D shape creation
- single instance of Bloom
- Floating license support
- Import directory of scandata, without duplication. Enables re-importing missing files.
- Clash detection enables identification of both clashed geometries
- Extrude lines
- Clash detection plugin for pointcloud to pointcloud
- Ctrl+P captures screen and puts the image in Clipboard
Created with the Standard Edition of HelpNDoc: Create help files for the Qt Help Framework